Located off Westminster Bridge Road, underneath London Waterloo Station, Spectra will offer exceptional contemporary office space (designed by AHMM) moments from Waterloo Station. The Arches can be taken on a conventional basis or at a discount for businesses that qualify for Affordable Workspace. The space is scheduled for completion Q1 2024.
Local amenity includes the bustling Leake Street arches (Banksy Tunnel), which host a wide range of amenities and F&B offering, Brew Dogs new flag ship location within Waterloo Station and Lower Marsh market.
The area is undergoing significant regeneration with the developments to the north (One Waterloo / Elizabeth House ) and the south (Royal Street Masterplan) along with the extension of the 'Low-Line'.
- Self-contained Ground and Mezzanine
- New VRF air conditioning system (1:8)
- LED lighting
- Floor to ceiling glazing on west elevation
- Fully accessible raised floor (Ground)
- Underfloor trunking (Mezz floor)
- Floor to ceiling G: 2.75m, Mezz: 2.70m
- Capped services
- WCs and shower facilities
- Secure cycle storage
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)