The Bronze building at The Forge offers 91,078 sq ft of Grade A office space in the cultural hub of Bankside. Inspired by its industrial past and built for the future it is Landsec's first net zero carbon development. The Bronze makes up one part of the The Forge scheme, which features two boutique office buildings surrounding a public courtyard, this vibrant new space, is ready for you to put your stamp on it.
Located south of the River Thames in the vibrant Southwark/Bankside market. A place of world class food and traditional markets. The building is conveniently located for London Bridge, Blackfriars, Cannon Street and Waterloo mainline and underground stations.
- Net Zero Carbon development
- BREEAM EXCELLENT (targeting)
- NABERS UK 5 star target
- Designed to 1 - 8 sq m
- Four pipe fan coil a/c exposed services
- Suspended LED lighting
- Raised floor
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- 230 cycle spaces & lockers
- 17 showers
- Terraces Bronze (4th + 5th), Phosphor (6th + 8th)
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)