The Clove Building is located in Butlers Wharf, a fashionable district
of the South Bank, adjacent to the River Thames.
This attractive area of SE1 is the location for several well known
occupiers including Zoopla, Hackett and Conran & Partners. There
is an excellent and diverse range of restaurants, cafes and bars in
the vicinity to suit all budgets and occasions.
The 3rd floor provides efficient working space with a contemporary feel and the benefit of a part fit out in situ that includes a high quality glazed meeting room with boardroom table & chairs and a well appointed kitchen. Desks and chairs can be made available if required.
- Available with furniture if required
- Meeting room and kitchen in situ
- Attractive double height reception
- Commissionaire and 24/7 access
- 6 Showers plus secure bike racks
- Two 10 person passenger lifts
- Video entry phone
- Air cooling with fresh air ventilation
- Car parking available
- EPC C
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- 3rd Floor - Three Years
- 3rd Floor - 2 Years
- 3rd Floor - 1 Years