Perfectly situated on the South Bank, Vauxhall offers a mix of old and new, rustic and cool, large outdoor spaces and great connectivity around London.
Built on an eclectic mix of influences, this unique district has long been a place where artisan lifestyles and different cultures come together to form a vibrant and thriving community.
A perfectly formed, self-contained HQ-style building, the interiors have been carefully designed to match the work lifestyle choices of today’s modern occupiers. Targeting BREEAM ‘Excellent’ the scheme considers sustainability and wellness in its contemporary workspace.
- VRF fan coil air conditioning system
- Strip LED lighting
- Full access raised floors
- Finished floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3 metres
- Two x 13-person passenger lifts serving all floors
- CCTV, video entry and door access control systems
- 50 cycle spaces
- 5 showers, 50 lockers, 20 self-drying cabinets
- Targeted EPC - A
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
- Occupational density of 1 person per 10 sq m
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- 5th Floor
- 4th Floor
- 3rd Floor
- 2nd Floor
- 1st Floor
- Ground Floor