Harling House is a former warehouse property, prominently located at the junction of Great Suffolk Street and Union Street. Southwark Underground station (Jubilee line) is approximately 3 minutes' walk away and the building is midway between Waterloo and London Bridge stations. The ground floor reception is manned and has been recently refurbished, providing an impressive entrance to the property. The 5th floor office provides an exceptionally efficient column free floor plate. It benefits from a partial fit out including a meeting room, comms room, kitchen, own WCs and a shower.
£29,950 a month inclusive of rent / rates / SC / furniture / utilities / cleaning / IT provision / insurance.
- Manned reception with 2 lifts
- Bespoke fit out for up to 50 desks
- Underfloor trunking
- Cat 5 Cabling in situ
- Suspended LED lighting
- Bike Racks
- Alternative self-contained entrance via private lift
- WCs & Shower within demise (additional showers in common parts)
- Central heating (air cooling could be provided by agreement)
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- 5th Floor (South)