The striking façade of Greencoat House has a commanding presence on Victoria’s Francis Street and Greencoat Place. With refined Victorian elegance, the building tipifies the architectural character of the area, and has been sympathetically restored to blend the original warehouse features with stylish contemporary facilities..
Today, Greencoat House is home to a range of diverse and thriving businesses and organisations. Offering exceptional light, space and character, these modern, open plan offices are the perfect choice for established and growing businesses that desire a vibrant Central London location.
- New lease available with flexibility from September 2025
- Efficient heating and cooling perimeter fan coil units
- Coved vaulted ceiling
- Access to internal lightwell providing a calm breakout space
- Bespoke lighting
- Exposed cast iron columns
- Floor to ceiling heights of over 4 metres
- 110 cycle spaces
- Shower facilities
- EPC Rating ‘D’
- Victoria and St James’s Park stations both within a seven minute walk
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)