47 Durham Street provides a striking office building designed by Rolfe Judd and redeveloped in the early 2000’s to a high specification, including a number of sustainability features, being awarded a BREEAM rating of Excellent upon completion.
The property, which has dual access from Durham Street, provides a total net internal area of 37,907 sq ft (3,522 sq m) of office accommodation arranged over ground and four upper floors with floor plates ranging from 4,984 sq ft – 8,191 sq ft (463 sq m – 761 sq m).
The floors plates are a regular ‘L’ shape, with limited columns providing excellent flexibility. In addition, the upper floors benefit from floor to ceiling glazing on three sides of the building providing excellent natural light throughout, especially when combined with slab to slab height of 3 metres plus on all floors.
All floors are accessed by two x 13 person passenger lifts. The property benefits from a large panoramic roof terrace on the 4th floor which extends to 2,496 sq ft, with the ground floor also benefitting from terrace space to the rear. In addition, there are six secure car parking spaces (including disabled) and dedicated bicycle storage.
- Double height reception
- Panoramic roof terrace on 4th floor
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Impressive slab to slab height of 3 metres plus on all floors
- Excellent natural light
- 2 x 13 person passenger lifts serving all floors
- WC’s (including disabled) on all floors, with showers available on ground, 1st and 3rd
- Six secure car spaces (including disabled) with dedicated bike storage
- DDA Compliant
- 150mm fully accessible raised floor
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- 4th Office
- 3rd Office
- 2nd Office
- 1st Office
- Ground Office
- Ground Reception