33 St James's Square is a grand Grade II listed property built in 1770 and designed by the renowned architect Robert Adam. Sympathetically refurbished, the building stills retains the grandeur of the Georgian era. Offices are arranged over nine floors and finished to an exceptional standard.
33 St James's Square is well served by Piccadilly, Green Park, Leicester Square and Charing Cross underground stations. Parking is available directly on St James's Square.
- Business address and mail handling
- Telephone answering service
- Home centre hot desking package
- Multi-centre hot desking pre-pay package
- Executive business lounge membership
- Meeting room pre-pay package
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- Various Floors