The development includes City Hall, Hay’s Galleria traditional craft and market stalls as well as an abundance of shops, cafes, and a pedestrianised area with sculptures and water features, including striking multi-coloured lit fountains. The centre is a short walk to tube stations at London Bridge, Monument and Bank. The mainline stations close by include London Bridge, Cannon Street and Waterloo Station is just one stop away on the Jubilee line. There is also easy access from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City Airports.
- Drop-in to a business lounge at this location
- Outdoor seating area or terrace.
- Customer parking on-site or nearby
- Find Videoconferencing facilities
- Bicycle storage is available
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- Various Floors