The property is located south of St James’s Park in the district of Victoria, just a minutes’ walk from Westminster Abbey. The property is located just off Victoria Street and is within walking distance of St James’s Park, Westminster and Victoria station, all of which provide quick and direct access to the rest of the West End and Central London.
The property comprises 5 floors of comprehensively refurbished space finished to CAT A standard with the demised terrace on the Ground. The works have been completed to a high specification throughout, with each floor offering panoramic views of the surrounding area and an abundance of natural light as well as fully flexible raised floors and conventional floorplates. W/C’S are demised within the core of each floor and lift access is provided at every level, with all tenants having access to the high-quality end of journey facilities.
- CAT A fitout on floors G-4
- 360-degree windows
- Superfast 1GB Fibre
- 2 x passenger lifts to all floors
- Certified & tested underfloor cabling
- Demised terrace to ground floor unit
- Comprehensively refurbished throughout
- Air conditioning & fully accessible raised floors
- 4 x shower facilities, 25 car spaces & 30 bike racks
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)