25-33 Parkhouse Street is a new mixed use development comprising 109 new homes and 14,540 sq ft of modern, flexible commercial space. Parkhouse Street in general is undergoing significant regeneration, with a number of new schemes in development.
The units benefit from ground floor ceiling heights of 5.4m and first floor ceiling heights of 3.2m. Vehicular loading will be available via the shared courtyard.
The new commercial space will be targeted towards a range of creative, mixed use businesses forming a highly desirable new neighbourhood. There will be a considerable green theme in the development, with the links to Burgess Park and shared courtyard, key aspects of the scheme.
- Brand new mixed use development
- Ground and first floor commercial units
- Light industrial B1(c) consent
- Other uses considered
- Shell and core condition
- Neighbouring Burgess Park
- Delivery Q2 2024
- Various bus routes serve the area
- An area of significant regeneration
- Vehicular loading
- Excellent floor to ceiling heights
- Possibility to split unit sizes
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- Block A
- Block B1