Victoria is one of the largest commercial submarkets of the West End of London. It has gone through a radical period of regeneration over the last few years with LandSec’s Nova scheme, and prior to that, Cardinal Place, transforming the area around the station. Vauxhall Bridge Road is a major arterial route, and has continued to see hotel development schemes such as the Citizen M hotel and the new RIU hotel scheme at One Neathouse Place, both currently underway. 11 Belgrave Road is also close by and will creat a new 120,000 sq ft commercial scheme deliverable in late 2023.
The Royal Parks are close by to the north, and the River Thames is a short walk away. Culturally, the Victoria Palace and Apollo Theatres are within a minute’s walk, with Buckingham Palace, The Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey are a few minutes away.
Transport links are provided by Victoria mainline station, St James’s Park, Pimlico and Westminster tube stations. Numerous buses pass the property and a Boris Bike station is immediately outside.
- Prominent Freehold investment development owner occupier opportunity in the heart of Victoria.
- Situated in an excellent position a 3 minute walk from Victoria Train Station.
- Ideally positioned to benefit from the ongoing improvements to the Victoria area.
- Potential for a two year leaseback to Parkinson’s UK, one of the UK’s major charities.
- Scope for significant refurbishment or complete redevelopment.
- Seeking offers in excess of £12,500,000 subject to contract.
- A purchase at this level reflects a low capital value of £770 per sq ft on existing NIA.
The areas quoted below are net internal;
- Size (Sq Ft)
- Lower Ground