64 Victoria Street SW1E 6QP
020 7222 5511
100,000 Sq Ft Grade A Refurbished Office Accommodation
No 64 is located in a highly prominent location on the north side of Victoria Street, midway between its junctions with Palace Street and Buckingham Gate. It is 4 minutes walk from each of Victoria Station and the retail amenity of Nova and Cardinal Place, as well as the superb offerings along Victoria Street itself. For those seeking to be near the Seat of Government, whilst benefiting from the best of Victoria’s amenity, Parliament lies a 10 minute walk to the East.
This landmark Victoria office building has been substantially refurbished and provides 200,000 sq ft over 20 floors. With the upper half of the building let, the 1st to 10th floors remaining. Each floor provides circa 9,600 sq ft of efficient open plan office space, refurbished to a Grade A standard, and benefitting from superb viewing, most especially from the upper floors. The building is accessed via a beautifully refurbished and contemporary double-height manned reception area, leading through to a bank of 6 “double decker” lifts. Within the basement are 140 bike racks and dedicated male and female changing rooms.
- New double height feature entrance hall
- Professional reception staff and concierge services providing 24/7 access
- Destination controlled ‘double decker’ passenger lifts
- Chilled beam air conditioning incorporating LED lighting
- Occupational density 1 person per 8 sq m overall
- Showers and changing facilities
- 140 bicycle racks
- BREEAM Excellent Rating
- EPC ‘B’ Rating
- WiredScore Platinum Rating
The areas quoted below are net internal;
|Floor||Size (Sq Ft)||Availability|
* Subject to re-measurement and IPMS 3 Measurements available upon request
New lease(s) are available for a term by arrangement.
To be confirmed.
To be confirmed.
Available upon request.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.