22 Grosvenor Gardens SW1W 0DH
020 7222 5511
Extensively Refurbished Contemporary Office Behind Period Facade
22 Grosvenor Gardens is a Grosvenor development that has transformed a Thomas Cundy-designed Grade II Victorian building to provide a blend of highly specified modern offices and heritage accommodation. The comprehensively refurbished and extended building provides 6,500 sq ft over lower ground to fifth floors, with first and second floors benefitting from private roof terraces. The ground and first floors are connected via an attractive feature light well.
The building is situated in the heart of Belgravia, within the Grosvenor Gardens Conservation Area, and a two minute walk from Victoria Station. Victoria has undergone a substantial transformation in recent years and provides a wealth of world class amenities and transport connections, whilst Elizabeth Street provides a range of boutique shopping and high-end dining and lifestyle opportunities.
The redevelopment is due to complete in Q4 2017. Available as a whole only.
- 6,437 sq ft building over lower ground to fifth floors
- 1:10 sq m occupancy
- Floor plates ranging from 607 sq ft - 1,192 sq ft
- Two terraces
- Typical 3m floor to ceiling height with 4.15m on the first floor
- Restored heritage features
- Mix of flood-wired perimeter and underfloor trunking
- Secure cycle storage (9 foldable cycle lockers, 4 cycle spaces) and 14 lockers
- Two showers
- VRF comfort cooling
- 1 X 8 person passenger lift
- Attractive reception area
- LED lighting throughout
The areas quoted below are net internal;
|Floor||Size (Sq Ft)||Size (Sq M)|
|4th (Under Offer)||779||72|
|3rd (Under Offer)||791||74|
|2nd (Under Offer)||932||87|
Available by way of a new lease direct from the Freeholder for a term by arrangement.
Available upon request.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.